Sports nutrition supplements are extremely popular because they are really effective. In fact, sports nutrition supplements make up 15% of the overall supplement market. If you are a personal trainer, athlete, or owner of an athletic facility, starting a private label supplement line for sports nutrition can help build your brand and grow your business. However, when you are developing your line, you need to make sure that you include the essential sports nutrition supplements. Here are the five key products to offer:
1. Protein Powder: Protein powder is the essential supplement for a sports nutrition line. Protein is the fundamental building block of muscle. Supplementing protein helps increase muscle strength, mass, and gains. Protein also helps the body stay in a metabolic state, reducing any muscle loss from a workout. At Vitakem supplement manufacturing, we have a variety of protein types and flavors to meet any dietary restrictions or taste preferences.
2. Branch Chain Amino Acids: Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) are essential amino acids found in your body. By supplementing BCAAs, you are less likely to experience muscle depletion during workouts. This supports larger gains, less muscle soreness, and reduced muscle damage after intense workouts.
3. Creatine: Creatine is a supplement that helps increase the availability of creatine and phosphocreatine (PCr) in the muscles. PCr helps increase energy during workouts and supports recovery. Creating typically offers 5-15% more gains in strength and performance. At Vitakem supplement manufacturing, we offer both Creatine Monohydrate and Creatine Tri-Phase which is combined with malic acid to support metabolism.
4. L-Glutamine: L-Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid that works incredibly to help support post-workout healing. Glutamine helps remove ammonia that can build up in the body during an intense workout. It also helps regulate your body’s acid/alkaline balance. Glutamine is a great post-workout supplement because it promotes healing and reduces soreness.
5. Nitric Oxide Booster: Nitric oxide boosters such as our Nitro Stack Pack and Nitro Pump help increase blood flow during workouts. Increasing blood flow helps deliver essential nutrients to the muscles. Nitric oxide boosters have been shown to increase performance while decreasing muscle strain, tension, and soreness from intense training sessions.
At Vitakem supplement manufacturing, we have a full product portfolio designed specifically to help people interested in starting a sports nutrition line. We can make sure that you pick the products that will most help your customers and reflect your unique brand. Contact us today to learn more on how we can support your dream of starting a sports nutrition supplement line.