cGMP Facility Tour
Manufacturing Services and Capabilities
Manufacturing services completed in a State of the Art Facility that is GMP certified. Facility maintains consistent optimum temperature and humidity levels in all production (pharmacy, encapsulation, blending, tableting, packaging and powder packaging).
From product development, through product introduction, to full market penetration, we can handle your production needs. Our current production capabilities include:
- Climate controlled facility:
- (HPLC) High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- (UPLC) Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography
- FT- IR Spectrometer
- ICP -MS
- ICP -OES
- Moisture Analysis
- Stability Chamber
- Micro (E Coli, Salmonella, Moulds, Plate Count)
- GC Mass Spec for testing Pesticides.
- Blender rooms for batch sizes of 35 to 3600 kilos with a blending capacity of approximately 500,000 kilos weekly
- 20 million kilos annual
- Capsule rooms have the capacity to produce 4-billion capsules annually
- Tablet rooms provide production capabilities to produce 10 billion tablets on annual
- Tablet presses having the capacity to produce 30-million tablets daily
- Encapsulation (powder): capsule machines with a capacity of 25 million daily
- Encapsulation (liquid): approximately 1 million daily
- Accela Coater, pharmaceutical convection pans and polishing pans give us unlimited capacity for aqueous, pharmaceutical glaze and enteric coating
- A custom designed coating facility for all colors and specification for tablets
- Fully automated lines and semi-automatic counters give us a capacity of over 200,000 bottles daily
- Powers: One automated line produces approximately 6,000 bottles daily
The PhDs, pharmacists and lab technicians in a state of the art in-house laboratory insure that every product manufacture meets our exacting standards of excellence.
QA technicians oversee every aspect of manufacturing processes, from the purchase and receipt of raw materials to the delivery of finished products. Our comprehensive quality management program includes on- going education and training for our entire QA staff. The meticulous work of our QA team goes far beyond cGMP compliance; it guarantees that we will always meet our uncompromising standards of excellence.
Contract Manufacturing Facility have a standard operating procedure in place to monitor the temperature and humidity in production (pharmacy, blending, encapsulation, powder, and packaging) and warehouse area.
Contract Manufacturing Facility use Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) document details processes and procedures and also provides continuing education and training for all employees in Job Functions and in the requirements of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Regulations.
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) document details processes and procedures from receipt of raw materials, formulation, order process, production line set-up, and testing efficacy of a finished product before it is shipped to our clients.
Facilities are GMP Registered and FDA Compliant. QA/QC team currently has 36 members (over 10% of entire staff) and we continually assess and refine our quality programs as needed to utilize ever changing technologies
Product development team offers you the knowledge and expertise to develop and formulate your products in compliance with all regulations, while remaining focused on your cost requirements. Our experience with ingredients, formulations and presentation is an invaluable tool for you business.
With the knowledge of our purchasing department, chemist, and our master formulator, we will find and recommend the ingredients that do what you need at the best price point available. Our product development specialists have extensive industry resources and the ability to locate even the rarest herbs and supplements as well as the inside track on what is up-and-coming and on the cutting edge of science. We stock over 3,000 dietary ingredients in our warehouse, providing immediate availability of a wide range of formulation options.
Product development specialists work with you to develop your product concept and transform it into the working manufacturing formula (“recipe”) that provides maximum benefits in a consumer-friendly product- taking into account units required per dose, taste, color, size and other variables. Our goal is your long-term success, which starts with a quality product that delivers genuine health-enhancing benefits to your customers.
You will receive a formal written quote based on a master formulation draft designed to meet the specific needs of your project. Our quote format is easy to read and interpret, and can be customized to satisfy the regulatory requirements specific to destination countries.